Friday, May 13, 2011

I SWEAR, I'M NOT DEAD!!!!

For those of you out there in Internet-Land that were actually visiting and reading this blog, I'm still here. Life's been busy and crazy over the last two months, and I've just had absolutly no time to post anything. I'm sorry about that. I do want you to stay tuned this week though as I plan to introduce a brand new weekly segment known as, "What If". "What If" posts will look at how a park may have progressed if every idea pitched would've made it through the development stages and into the park. The first park to be receiving the "What If" treatment will be The Disney Studios! (To avoid confusion, we're gonna go with the park's unoffical name...Boy, I've got some work to do if I'm gonna get this done this week!



WHAT IF???


2 comments:

  1. Naw, my scanners just not up and running yet. We've been moving the last month and a half and we're just finally getting settled. I promise something's coming, hopefully picture included. I need to get to posting more regularly...It'll happen...eventually haha.

    ReplyDelete