Friday, July 1, 2011

Collecting Sparks...

Blogs are hard. I'm not sure how to explain them. I mean, when I first started this blog, I was so excited it's not even funny. I was going to have my own place to share and create and expand on my very own ideas! It was gonna be great! I never imagined it to be so much work...it proved to be way too much for during the school year. But now school's over and I still don't update or post articles regularly. Summers here, and I'm letting this once great idea sit alone, left to gather dust and cobwebs, and why? Because I'm a bum. It's true, my name is Cody and I have a problem...I hate work. But right here and now I'm setting a goal for myself in front of all of you out in internet-land...I'm going to start posting at least once a week for the rest of the summer...hopefully more. This is only the begining, I promise. Thanks for your patience, now lets Spark some Imagination...

1 comment: